View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
My experience with tech support has been nothing short of a nightmare.

I want to return my Vox. It has the battery life shorter than the attention span of my 3yo. I called customer "support" and I use the word support under protest. I was told I had to talk to technical support to get a RMA number. But I couldn't actually TALK to them. I had to wait for them to email me. At their convenience. Instead of addressing my desire to return they told me to do everything I had already done and bizarrely wanted a screen shot of my Kobo for reasons I can't fathom. I answered each email with, "I would like to return this item, please send me an RMA number." They haven't answered me back since December 9th. I called again today to try and return this and was told they can't help me I need to wait for a response from technical support.

So I am now on the phone with my credit card company and will "return" the Vox that way. If Kobo wants this back they should email me an RMA number and shipping label ASAP.

And if anyone is looking I got a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab on Woot. Exactly what I wanted!
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote