View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
Have you noticed any decrease in your sleep quality?
Nope. But I do go to sleep too late at times. Especially when I'm at the end of the book and just must finish it... If I were reading it on e-ink, I'd have put the book away earlier as it's a pain to get the light just right (or my husband will have hit me for keeping the light on; the other night he gave me his Mighty Bright so he could sleep as the book I was reading was on my Sony...)

I wanted to go to bed early last night. It was past midnight when I finally turned off my reader... (and I need to get up at 6).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote