View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 11:49 AM   #12
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vance650 View Post
I am looking for a ereader and until today I had actually never used one. Does every reader have that flash to black when you turn the page? I could have sworn I read somewhere that there was a reader that used something besides e ink display? Would any one know which one that is and does it come in a 6" screen? Also does the screen flash bother you, it just seems like it would be bothersome? Thanks
As mentioned earlier the Jetbook and Jetbook Lite use an LCD screen, but they are 5". The Cybook Gen3 will let you disable the flashing, but at the cost of having the screen ghost (it will leave vague remnants of earlier pages on screen).
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote