View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #206
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
The "sweet spot" should be exactly on the "FileManager" text. It should even be easier to reach now since the DPI is set to a proper value, and the same holds for the [X] on the top right corner.
That is working too. And it is better/easier. The Text looks a little better on the rest of the page as well. I am finding that, for the selections that are right next to the edge, I have a better chance if I roll my finger or thumb down off the Bezel onto the screen. Some of this is improving, in part, from practice and experimentation. I still think it is harder than it should be though.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote