Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #48
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
And I'll be waiting for that lesson on "Eruption." I figure with about...oh, an hour's work, you can have me strummin' and hummin' just fine. RIGHT?

Hitch
you picked an easy one

step 1. VERY IMPORTANT - turn your back on the audience, 'cos that's what Eddie used to do to hide his "trade secret" tapping technique

step 2. with your back still turned, fumble that micro-recorder onto the end of the guitar cable & press play

step 3. mime like crazy

step 4. accept applause, sign repeat contract, retire from e-book production

now Jimi - that's hard - not so much the guitar playing but mastering that hair perm... tough gig for a white man.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote