View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:39 PM   #28
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Of course not! I'm giving the KF to my dad (actually going to start setting it up for him today, waiting for it to charge), but I'll still be here anyway.
Hi Jessica,

Totally off topic, but do you know of a good app killer app for android phones. My brother has an android phone and some app keeps eating his battery. Maybe a Google app that is causing the trouble.

Thanks
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote