View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #87
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I ordered the $139 version, and the estimated delivery date (with one-day Prime shipping) is Oct. 10, 2012 Hopefully that is just Amazon tormenting me, and not the actual delivery date.
Same KPW and date here, pre-ordered as soon as it popped up on the website. Strange, just a few moments ago, clicking on the $119 (SO) version, a delivery date of 10/2 appeared. I remember the same shipping date fiasco the same time last year with all the hand-wringing and I think it will be no different this time around. I plan to just sit back, relax and look forward to seeing those familiar brown boxes with the Amazon logos arriving.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote