View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
How about this? I found it on Bookeens website.

The Cybook does not remember the last read page or ask me to select the language everytime I turn it on

We invite you to run a Scandisk of your Cybook in order to detect and correct the possible errors:

1) Connect the device to your computer using the provided USB cable

2) Click on the driver Cybook Gen3/Opus and select ‘Properties’

3) Then click on ‘Tools’. In the ‘Tools’ menu, click on ‘check now’. Select the two options and start the scandisk.

With a Mac: Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility/Select the disk "Cybook…”/Verify
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote