View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #56
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I agree. I am hearing impaired and get frustrated by not having CC available. Even my husband who does not have hearing problems has trouble with hearing/understanding sometimes. The background music is way too loud sometimes.

Carol
YES!! Oh my gosh, yes. The music drowns out the dialogue SO much. I can't count how often Husband (who doesn't read the subtitles) will turn to me and say "what did they say?"

And that's not getting into the trouble with accents. I wish I hadn't seen "The Help" in theaters because I'm going to have to rent it anyway to cut through half of the Southern Belle dialects.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote