View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 06:07 PM   #15
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
It seems the 650 is out of stock everywhere, including the Sony store, unless you're willing to pay ridiculous prices or will settle for silver. I intend to pick one up later -- or some newer dark model if the black 650 sells out before everyone's final sales.

Tried the 350 in-store again and couldn't go back to the Kindle alone -- not after experiencing the convenience and less passive options of the 350. I suppose I'll be skinning it shortly and perhaps adding CFW, since I didn't update the OFW.

(My guess is that Sony went with silver thinking that Americans are obsessed with Apple laptops and forgetting those screens are backlit and in color.)

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 04-09-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote