View Single Post
Old 03-19-2022, 01:18 PM   #22
calibre_sync
Enthusiast
calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.calibre_sync knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Try the Filter function at the bottom of the screen; *all your columns should be there. (*maybe not columns which populate data based on the value of other columns; I don't see my Speed column there.)

I'm really liking this app so far. At first I was sad about not seeing my virtual libraries but I found I could easily replicate them using the Virtual view function :
Great to hear you enjoying our app. We still improve Virtual view and would love to hear your experience with it
calibre_sync is offline   Reply With Quote