View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 12:45 AM   #32
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by billmax View Post
I found a solution on how to set Calibre as the default .epub reader.
Right Click on any .epub file. Select Properties. Next to OPENS WITH click on CHANGE.
A new window will open "How do you want to open .epub files from now on?" I scrolled down and selected Calibre and Applied the Change. Now when I click on any .epub file Calbre opens. Finally. Thanks for all the comments and help.
I was just about to say the same. I have the same issue you do, but it is because I use calibre portable which never registers file types it can handle. Glad you sorted it out.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote