View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 06:05 AM   #56
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
@sadowski, I am very sure this can be configured within Koreader.
I can't tell for sure since I only used koreader so far on Kobo devices without any buttons, so I never even cared for those.
I wonder where to configure this though too, since the up and down keys page into the wrong direction in my beloved upside down landscape view. i know I could reassign the buttons within PB itself, but then they would work the wrong way in the other readers too. So I hope I can swap them somewhere within Koreader...
To close Koreader, on the Lux you can at least use a long tap on both "up"+"down" to close the actual application (in this case Koreader)...
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote