Thread: Generate Cover
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:38 PM   #13
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Does your book reader remember the last page viewed? It may load , the jump to that page.
It can remember my place, but I've tested freshly imported books after deleting the previous copies. It displays the image briefly while opening the book (behind the "opening book" window), then goes by itself to a blank page. Paging forward then gives me the first page of the book. Paging back will not return me to the image.

I should also mention that the thumbnail cover image shows just fine in Aldiko's bookshelf views - I just can't get it to stay put when I open the book.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote