View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 05:40 AM   #70
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Bummer!
I guess I'm lucky to never go alone at such events, we always have something to discuss.
yes, you are lucky. strangely, i have a lot of trouble finding people who want to accompany me to see contemporary dance, thus when i take my subscription i go ahead and take it for one and don't worry about trying to coordinate with anyone else. although i recently convinced a girlfriend to try it out and she likes it a lot, so perhaps in future she can come with me.

Quote:
You should have a few pencils and paper stashed in that carry bag. I remember drawing basic outlines of people when I was alone. I know you have the talent for it. Drawing outlines is the toughest thing to master and is the thing to practice. What better event, free models!
i invariably do. but i was mostly staring at a sea of the back of people's heads. also i rarely feel like drawing if strangers will be staring at me.

Quote:
Did Michael Dahan talk about a release date?
it should be released very soon, but i don't know if they have an official release date or not. but very soon. very, very soon.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote