View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 09:11 AM   #39
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
24h delivery

I've just (Wednesday, 3pm German time) ordered the quick shot cover for the Lenovo Thinkpad 8.
On stock, via Amazon Prime.
In my shopping basket it stated: "Delivery tomorrow, Thursday".
That's what I've had in the past.
And by far most of my friends in Germany with Prime confirm: Amazon guarantees (and fulfills!) next day shipment.
I have to check the T&Cs, but "next day shipment" had been my experience in the past, even before Prime.
But as I stated in the thread: For the last 12 to 18 months, it had been 2 days instead of 1.
I'm curious, whether I'll have it tomorrow, as promised and experienced in the past.
(It won't really matter, I'm on the road until the evening anyway. But out of curiosity...)
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote