View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:22 PM   #72
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
My apologies for the confusion. I was suffering from tunnel vision and was thinking of the KoboTouch driver and not the Utilities driver.

Excellent point regarding the capability to fully restore the reading info.

Thank you very much for your help and patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I'm not sure I understand this question. Sorry. You seem to be configuring the driver correctly, the Kobo Utility plugin can be configured via Preferences | Advanced |Plugins | User Interface Actions plugins | Kobo Utilities and then the customize button.

You have added the plugin to the menus I presume? Preferences | Interface | Toolbar and then select which Toolbar(s) or Menu(s) you want to see the plugin in. Remember that there are different menus used depending on whether or not a device is plugged in.

Nope. should be order independent.

No; you only need to create the columns needed (so in this case only the koboreadpct one). I just create them all because! (Also, by creating the koboreadloc and kobolastread, I am able to fully restore the reading info to the device if a reset is done).
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote