View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #1819
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Wow, you're pretty far along in the series! I read Urban Shaman (because I found the title quite intriguing and the writer's background also quite intriguing) but found the actual book contents to be very difficult for me to understand a lot of it. So I haven't gone back, at least yet!

I definitely prefer when the main character interacts in the real world, and not the dream world or shaman spiritual world. I like that she slowly discovers her magic over the series, even though that magic system is not well defined, and the supporting characters and storylines are fun. I wouldn't put it at the top of my favourite series list, but somewhere in the middle. I did prefer her Negotiator/Old Races Series.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote