View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #51
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
EDIT: Ignore the part regarding the cmake path. I see now that is has been addressed earlier in this thread. Next time I'll read the entire thread before asking silly questions
The parts in the src file that it doesn't find still puzzles me though
If you got the "-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/opt/Qt5.0.1/5.0.1/gcc_64/lib/cmake/" part figured out, you should be ready to issue the make/make install commands.

Quote:
The parts in the src file that it doesn't find still puzzles me though

I get the following error:
Code:
-- Could NOT find Boost
-- Could NOT find ZLIB (missing:  ZLIB_LIBRARY ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR) 
-- Could NOT find MiniZip
-- checking for module 'xerces-c>=3.1'
--   package 'xerces-c>=3.1' not found
-- checking for module 'hunspell'
--   package 'hunspell' not found
-- checking for module 'libpcre16'
--   package 'libpcre16' not found
-- Could NOT find XercesExtensions
-- Could NOT find FlightCrew
I think you're misunderstanding the messages here. Cmake is not finding those packages on your system, so it's going to build those libraries from the source included with Sigil's source package. I you had had any of those libraries installed on your system, it would try to use those instead of building them from scratch. It's not saying it can't find the packages in Sigil's src directory.

I got a crap-ton of warnings (especially when it built FlightCrew) from gcc 4.7, but compilation completed without errors and I got a working binary. You may or may not have to use a script that adds the Qt5 lib directory to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable before launching Sigil, though. Mileage seems to vary on that.