Thread: Television Rant
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Television Rant

I like TV. My TV in my home entertains & informs me and if I want to watch TV while I am out, I can use my mobile devices.

What I am really starting to dislike are TVs invading everywhere I go when I am out. When I go to coffee shops and restaurants, a lot of them have TVs now which is distracting and annoying.

I can eat or drink coffee and watch TV at home. I go out to a coffee shop or restaurant with my date or friends for the ambience.

I do understand TVs in sports pubs where you go with your buddies and want to see the game.

I do understand a TV showing kids shows in the waiting room of the emergency ward. This helps keep them occupied.

But I don't like them in coffee shops, restaurants or other places. I walk out.

I did see a TV in the coffee shop of a grocery store turned to the Food channel. I could see that because it was in a grocery store and it could inspire people to buy ingredients.

How about everyone else? Does it bother you or do you like it?
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote