View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CB View Post
I wondered if there is something in system of Prestigio that doesn't recognise styles given in Sigil
OK, it seams that you have a really good reason to convert epub to epub, so i will be silent.

If you want us to have a look on your book, go ahead. I don't have specific knowledege with the prestigio (you might have guessed it ) but some experience with epub in general.

Maybe it's a good idea to compare the content.opf of a working convertion to get an idea, which changes calibre made, and which one causes the problem.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote