Thread: Kobo Vox Dead
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #8
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader Paradice View Post
------------------------------------------------------------------

Off topic, Laura, but I see you are from Nova Scotia! My wife and I travelled from Toronto to take in the Cabot Trail last September on our Honda Goldwing motorcycle. What a FANTASTIC tour that was. Your province is absolutely incredible to visit. Where in the world, can you go only 20 km's down ANY road, and be immersed into another emigrated culture, or a 'flavoured' variant of the same you just left in the last town/village?!?!? We were there for two weeks, and have already decided that we need to fly back out of Hamilton, Ontario via the West Jet direct flight to Moncton...to rent a car, and take ANOTHER two weeks to savour the people, cuisine, and topography that we just didn't have time in the first two weeks of visiting! I'd move/retire to Nova Scotia in a HEARTBEAT! We ride horses (have four of 'em) and that is the 'angle' I'm trying to seduce my wife into grabbing at.... "Hon...just IMAGINE the rides we can enjoy on our way to the seashore....". Laura, do you think I even stand a chance with that tact? LOLOLOLOL! Wish me luck...

Signed, 'Ontario Land-locked.....sigh...'

P.S. When we were down there, around Digsby (sucking back fresh sea food!) I asked to join in (jam) with the local pub band, and ended up playing traditional Irish and Scottish reels on the piano and a chap's accordian. What a BLAST! What a BLAST! The best vacation I have ever had, bar none. Nova Scotia...you are very lucky to live there... The people are the best.....
My wife and I had also done this trip some years back; we drove though. And yes, we too were in Digsby and loved it. And yes, we'd head back in a heart beat.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote