View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #12
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
From the Kindle Fire product page:

"Up to 8 hours of continuous reading or 7.5 hours of video playback, with wireless off. Battery life will vary based on wireless usage, such as web browsing and downloading content." [Emphases mine.]

With the emphasis on media consumption for this device, it seems that the upper limit in this description might be very iffy. And even at eight hours, it would greatly reduce the accuracy of this as a "mobile" device, at least for me.
They expect you to play video with wireless OFF? How? By downloading the whole movie first? Duh.

They also say the k3 gets 2 months battery. I never get it to last 1 month, let alone 2. Two weeks is stretching it.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote