View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #37
dbeman
Enthusiast
dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbeman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook ST
I actually noticed my first "free samples" yesterday on my iPad. I generally don't visit the home page on my nook st until I need to switch books.

I guess I wouldn't be opposed to the idea if they took into consideration my buying and reading habits before sending me a sample; but to send a romance novel to someone who has exclusively purchased fantasy & historical fiction titles doesn't seem to make sense.
dbeman is offline   Reply With Quote