Thread: HELP
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #24
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGi4010 View Post
So I had no trouble with update itself, I just don't seem to know how to work it now that it is updated. It's "locked" and I don't seem to be able to unlock it, any suggestions? In locked mode nothing seems to function. New to all this, guess I should be happy I accomplished the update with no errors huh?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
THough this picture is NOT an EE or PE screen, once upgraded to ermine the method of 'unlocking' and accessing the device is slightly different. In Dingo (Android 1.6) pressing the Menu button twice would unlock the device. In Ermine (Android 2.2) press Menu to energize the LCD and than press the padlock and swipe 'right'.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Froyo-On-HTC-EVO-4G.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	76726  

Last edited by Gunnerp245; 09-21-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Change left to right.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote