View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 04:04 AM   #8
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachwanderer View Post
No such problems here.

Do you have difficulties with the virtual keyboard too? Which firmware is on your eDGe?
I believe the device was shipped with the latest firmware. The update app told me that I already had the latest release. No problem with the keyboard.

I guess part of my problem is coming from a HTC Hero with a capacitive touch screen where every little scrolling goes extremely smooth. I'm not used having to make a firm press for the scrolling to start.

Going away from the trackball on the smaller model is a good thing because so far I've found it absolutely useless. It wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked but scrolling with it isn't any fun experience.

I've ordered a SANDISK SECURE DIGITAL EXTREME SDHC 8GB 30MB/S
and were planning to move everything out to this memory card. Another thing that is a very good feature
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote