View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 07:45 AM   #41
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Since it is ADE, the fact that embedded fonts do not work properly is a bug and to be a working ADE, embedded fonts HAVE to work.
This is the point you're missing. Adobe's own spec sheets say embedded font support is not REQUIRED. One could obviously see there being hardware limitations to font support on a device. I do agree, it would be nice, and in this instance it very well may be a bug as by some reports it may be possible to finesse the kobo into doing embedded fonts. I'm just simply pointing out that they're NOT a requirement of Adobe.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote