View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
FC was very fast, and show no problems except one I hadn't seen before:

The <item> element's "media-type" attribute has value "application/x-font-opentype", but the file's media type is "application/vnd.ms-opentype".

Apparently this error was created by Sigil. How can I insure it doesn't happen in the future without unzipping the file and correcting it there?
Bob
The best way would be to report the problem on Sigil's issue tracker. That way the problem will be fixed for everyone.

This time you don't have to since I've read your post here and fixed this just now (actually I thought I fixed this one a while ago... guess not).
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote