View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 04:37 AM   #4
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by slainte View Post
I am looking for a device which will work as a reader for many different formats, that I can browse internet on wireless and 3g, watch tv or movies on.
You may have to wait till Q1 of next year when Android 3.0 is suppose to be ready for tablet pc's. I'm looking for a textbook alternative myself since I'll be returning to school next semester. Text book publishers are working w/ Apple but I hope they're planning on working with other tablets as well.

BTW, I saw your name and somehow, without my knowledge, my body stood up, went to the fridge and now it's sipping on a Guinness. I can't figure out why???
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote