View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I use Cool Reader 3 to read NonDRM EPUBs but it does not show the TOC.
I add my own inline TOC at the beginning of the book to work around that.

I can't say about ADE I don't use it. I have few times accidentally open ADE instead of CR3.
It seem to have the same speed to me but none of my EPUBs are over 1MB
and I have my EPUBs set to split it files if it's over 100kb inside the epub file.

The only slowness I notice is when CR3 is for the first time opening a book. Once it cached it opens much faster.

I think most who do use Lbook's firmware use it for CR3, better contrast and file management options.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote