View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknel View Post
I just recieved Kindle TOUCH. I was told that it cannot use the dictionary popup if the document is not in AZW format.

I have converted my books into .mobi format using Calibre. And this is very hard to believe. Is anyone able to use dictionary with .mobi?
I don't know who told you this but they do not know what they are talking about. It is NOT true. The dictionary functions the same with .mobi and .prc which essentially are the same as .azw.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote