View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 11:04 AM   #6
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAstra View Post
If I try to connect the Note to my MacBook 12-inch with a USB-C to USB-C cable, it doesn't work (either for data or power). But if I plug in a USB-A adapter into the USB-C port on the MacBook and then use the USB-C to USB-A cable, it all works. Quite frustrating.
I see.
I sometimes wonder why it takes electronics manufacturers ages to implement standards that are actually fully documented. And USB data connections aren't really a marvelous novelty either.
And on top of that, Onyx aren't know for reliable firmware support.
Definitely something for the CON-side of my “Should I get a Note”-list.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote