View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 09:11 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
That looks easy enough. And, yes, I know I will regret that statement sometime in the next few days

Is there anything extra we need to do to run from source?

I did just see an error:

Code:
calibre, version 1.200.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:QAbstractTableModel.flags(QModelIndex): first argument of unbound method must have type 'QAbstractTableModel'

calibre 1.200  isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.8
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && FanFictionDownLoader && EpubMerge && Count Pages && Search The Internet && Open With && Fantastic Fiction && Webscription && Annotations && Goodreads && && Favourites Menu && Find Duplicates && KoboTouchBeta && Ebook Cleaner && Quality Check && Resize Cover && Modify ePub && Generate Cover && User Category && KoboBooks && Hyphenate This! && Reading List && Clipboard Search && KoboTouchTOCUpdate && KePub Output && FictionDB && KoboTouchExtended && EpubSplit && Copy Cover To Device && View Manager && KindleUnpack - The Plugin && Walk Search History && Temp Marker && Kobo Utilities && Kindle 2, 3, 4, Touch, PaperWhite Device Interface MBP Update Mod && Goodreads Sync && SmartEject && Manage Series
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\preferences\metadata_sources.py", line 199, in flags
TypeError: QAbstractTableModel.flags(QModelIndex): first argument of unbound method must have type 'QAbstractTableModel'
This happened when I tried to configure the metadata download from the metadata editor. But, it happens from the preferences as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote