Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #157
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I hope that they allow wireless auto-delivery of periodicals for the T2, which the 950 does and T1 does not do. Same for syncing between the ereader and the Sony software and Android app.
I'm annoyed that they launched the T1 with "this feature is coming soon!" plastered over the store when browsing from the device. And then never delivered the feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
How disappointing to see that the manual still says

Given how easily Morkl was able to fix this in his modified reader app for the PRST1, it's unbelievable that the whole Sony development team can't fix it in over a year!
Also quite annoying. I'll be interested in seeing if Morkl's patches will work with the T2 or not.

At least the T2 will probably not need much to turn it on in Calibre this time.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote