View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 03:57 PM   #15
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Okay, I’ve tried copy and paste from my orders page with some success. I can’t figure out how to do anything better without it having all of my personal information on. The details are below, I’ve just deleted the last few digits of the order number. This is an order for three ebooks for my mum that I placed as separate orders but that ended up being charged as one order.

ORDER PLACED
6 March 2018
TOTAL
£2.96
ORDER # D01-1056172-3141XXX
Order Details Invoice

The Little Angel: A heart-warming saga from the Sunday Times bestseller
Rosie Goodwin
Kindle Edition
Sold by: Amazon Media EU Sarl

A Wedding at Mulberry Lane: A heart-warming, war time family saga (The Mulberry Lane Series)
Rosie Clarke
Kindle Edition

A Shilling for a Wife
Emma Hornby
Kindle Edition
Content and devices
Write a product review
Hide Order
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote