View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 10:08 AM   #364
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Lenovo Tab M9
FYI to all 840er's!

I very recently sent a query to Pocketbook asking about both a software update and a hardware update. The info below in quotes actually reflects a complete reading of my email and and equally thorough reply. I did request permission to disclose the response but heard nothing back. Since the response is not disclosing any corporate secrets, I elected to follow our British law roots where "silence means consent" (loosely interpreted). My hardware query mentioned the need for a larger power button, a faster processor, and the possibility of going to an 8.9 inch screen. Hopefully the schedule will be kept but that is all to unpredictable.

"Thank you for your questions.

We are planning a new software version for Pocketbook InkPad within the upcoming summer.

Also, we are planning a new 8'' screen model with a large power button and hardware enhancements within 2016.

No models with an 8,9'' has been planned for 2016."
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote