View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
And, now that I think of it, can we get clear instructions for doing the various kinds of resets.

I've seen at least 4 different ways to do a factory reset, some of them contradictory. Not including the one that can be done through the menu system, which is not an option for me right now.

And, please, don't just say 'insert a paperclip'. What happens next? What should we see during the reset, and approximately how long should each step take?

How long does a factory reset take?
You pose good questions Murg.. I wonder why no one else thought of these questions sooner!
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote