View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 09:36 AM   #240
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by poczynek View Post
My biggest gripe is that in my Forma it constantly changes to upside down portrait when it goes to sleep mode. I then wake it up and have to turn it the way around i want and it re-corrects. I only want it to be portrait with the buttons on the right - nothing else.

Is it possible using any of the alignment changes to made it lock into this?
Since this is the NickelMenu forum and not the Forma forum, I'll suggest the NickelMenu solution. This is untested, but if you install this mod and create a file .adds/nm/rotation containing your favorite of the following lines, it might do what you want:

menu_item:reader: Portrait :nickel_orientationortrait
menu_item:main: Portrait :nickel_orientationortrait
menu_item:browser: Portrait :nickel_orientationortrait

menu_item:reader: Portrait :nickel_orientation:inverted_portrait
menu_item:main: Portrait :nickel_orientation:inverted_portrait
menu_item:browser: Portrait :nickel_orientation:inverted_portrait

Somewhat obviously, you could put landscape there instead.
When you select one of these, it will override the icon and sensor orientation until you re-select it on the icon or reboot.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote