View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #66
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
While I have this AuraHD stuck in KoReader, I made up a uSD card with ~8000 files on it to test things out. KoReader is presenting the files at least as quickly as my PC and is having no problem with this many. So far I have checked out .mobi, .epub, and .pdb files and they load very quickly. .pdf looks pretty good, as well. I also have a large 10MB .html manual. It only took about two seconds to load and show "1/299" in the top right corner. It looks good and you can navigate through it manually (turning pages) very quickly, but I don't see how to get links working and the TOC from the KoReader menu is empty. If the progress bar at the bottom is supposed to "seek" I can't get it to.

more...

To get to the external uSD card you just poke "mnt/" then "SD/"

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 07-04-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote