View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 06:42 AM   #24
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
The only point that remains is that the contributors need to be aware that the anthology will be free forever, so selling the stories might disgruntle customers if they find out about the anthology *after* buying one of those stories.
I think we're basically saying that we should make it clear that contributors are not giving up exclusive rights to their stories. It would be great if we were able to polish up material to the extent where it had a value beyond this anthology, but in my mind that is simply so that it could be posted on my own blog as a freebie at some point, or included in a later anthology. No real plans - just trying to look well ahead.

Even having this very basic discussion is already useful, to try to make us put more professional heads on.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 03-02-2014 at 07:02 AM.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote