View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 09:16 AM   #11
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
Amazon will remove the blacklisting for the original owner who first reported it lost/stolen. But it does take a phone call, and of course they verify who you are first.
Makes sense, I think that is what happened in my case.my order history showed the original purchase.

I was surprised they do not store any usage, login activity for kindles and there is nothing like a find my device app that you can have on a phone

Last edited by stumped; 09-16-2018 at 09:18 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote