View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #97
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
@all, concerning "Kindlet jailbreak": guess what, I'll just stay with "Kindlet jailbreak"
If people aren't able to read and understand the installation instructions posted in the thread, and again in the README files, and again on the screen - the exact message display is "This application requires the Kindlet Jailbreak to be installed. This is an additional jailbreak that must be installed on top of the Device Jailbreak, in order to allow Kindlets to get the required permissions. Please install the Kindlet Jailbreak before using this application." - then I guess that renaming it to ANYTHING doesn't help those people either.
No problem. Thanks for original warning message, I was lazy to look for it by myself.
Spoiler:
"This application requires the Sweet Puppies to be installed. These are an additional puppies that must be installed on top of the Itty Bitty Kitty Certificate, in order to allow Kindlets to get the required permissions. Please install the Sweet Puppies before using this application."

Maybe use it as easter egg, when it's April 1, according to Kindle time?
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote