Thread: 0.2.0 FINAL
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #28
unkilbeeg
Enthusiast
unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Sony PRS-500/Astak EZReader 5"/PocketBook 360/Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
No. That "large single flow" idea was unworkable.

The manual offers more information.
I can appreciate that. One thing that I miss about that paradigm is the ability to change my mind about where I put a chapter break. With an SGF file, you could delete the double red lines and that was it, but now that we have a separate file for each chapter, it looks like the only way to fix a "missed" mouse click is to cut and paste the contents of the new page back over to the old page.

Are those new files created instantly, or might it be possible to have an "undo" of the chapter break command, even if only for a limited time?

Edit: OK, never mind. It turns out I was running with beta3 -- the release version looks like it may have solved my problem for me.

Last edited by unkilbeeg; 05-27-2010 at 05:33 PM.
unkilbeeg is offline   Reply With Quote