View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 05:07 AM   #4
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Thanks for mentioning the Noreve covers - I've been looking for somethingnice that was also shipped from Europe. Oberon has some nice designs, but I don't like the overall finish - it looks a bit rough and unfinished.

I did a comparison; an M-edge prodigy jacket will, at eth current sale price, incl. shipping and import taxes and fees, cost the equivalent of 5 USD more than a Noreve jacket (unless I get the suede version, which I'm very tempted to They're gorgeous).

I'm thinking if I shouldn't get an Amazon cover as a backup, then I can take my time thinking about what else to get. The price is not too bad. On the other hand, I don't expect to carry it around much.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote