View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 04:35 PM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katelyn
I also have a very noobish questions - will I have any trouble adding DRM PDFs to a reader? I'd hate to buy something then find out DRMs are a problem!
DRM will always be a problem. The purpose of DRM is not to prevent piracy - but to lock you into a service/hardware/software.

When you pay money for something with DRM on it, you are not "buying" it. You are renting it. You are permitted to use the DRMed content within a very narrow set of restrictions created by the DRM owner. A set of restrictions that the DRM owner can change at any time, without warning or compensation.

For me, I will not pay money for anything with DRM on it.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote