View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Does anyone know why some books are not available as epubs even though they've been acceptably OCR'd? I mispladed my copy of Lewis Spence's Occult Encyclopedia and was happy to find that Google had scanned in the original 1920 edition. Imagine my dismay when it turns out that I can either use the ocrd text online or download the page images in pdf.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote