View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 02:08 PM   #9
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmoffitt View Post
I noticed that he brightness on the left side is a little inconsistent. It seems to work fine the first time you use it, but if you want to adjust again you have to wait. I'm not sure if they designed it that way on purpose or not.
I don't know why they can't get this right. It's the single reason I'm still using 3.12.1 on my first gen Aura because the light adjustment works flawlessly in that version and has been broken in one way or another in every firmware since.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote