View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #14
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
*YAWN* I've been using GMail since launch, and I've been an e-mail user since 1997.

It should really be obvious that there's no privacy whatsoever.

You could run your own e-mail server, but that doesn't guarantee privacy on the other end. If you're using a company's e-mail server, of course they'e going to have access to all your e-mail internally, and heck, sometimes it is noted in the signature of these people's e-mails that they are using an address that is actively being watched.

It's the public's fault that Google got this big to begin with. I was happily using WebCrawler and Yahoo's search engines back in the day before Google got shoved onto everyone's faces. It's not like you're going to willingly pay to use a search engine, so they have to find another way to make money, and well, "invading" your privacy as some people see it, is just the thing that works.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote