View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #34
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
… it's pushing people away! And meeera was actually being really, really understanding. More understanding than I am at the moment. And remember taming? No? Well, there you go.
Hi Mrs. Often. I looked at the board for the first time in months today.

I am still actively participating n the beta group, reading a whole lot on my Glo, and still feeling very invested in Kobo as a device and platform. I left off posting on the Kobo board because the joy I felt in helping folks, explaining things, and being part of a community no longer was enough to make up for the negativity and personal attacks. Life's too short.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote