View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Are all ereaders as buggy as Kobo Touch/Glo?

This is a serious question - I am not interested in having an argument about Kobo bugs, but I want to know if all the other brands are similar in their software quality, because I am increasingly becoming disenchanted with my Touch.

So, if you own other current ereaders, how do you find the quality of the software to compare in terms of bugs and how quick they fix them, and how many new bugs they introduce in new firmware versions?

My own experience is that I have owned older ereaders - a generation or two behind the modern ones, and they too, had buggy firmware - probably about the same as Kobo.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote